Friday, January 8, 2010

Finally A new Post

Eduardo (my brother in law) Javier n Pablo ( my hubby)
At grammy and grandpa's opening presents


My sill Boy refused to wear anyclothes for his pictures


I love you Marcel my angel!


well i am officially the worst blogger ever, but i am gonna get back into the swing of things. Well I have been doing alot of thinking of what in the world i am going to do with my life (more kids, new jobs, more school???) well the questions are never ending and I really dont know what I am gonna do but for now I leave it up to God an I know the answers will come, they always do. Well Christmas was terrific I had such a fun time with my family and my nearest and dearest. New Years Eve, Pablo was a D.J for a benefit and he did such a good job and he did it all out of the goodness of his heart to help another family! (Love you Honey) I am gonna add some new pictures of marcel cause he is growing and changing so much!








Well until the next post, much Love




the Bautista Bunch

0 comments: