Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Bunny

I have the cutest pictures of Marcel playing in the snow... but... my computer broke (evil virus) and I am using our old one and it has no SD slot!! now come on what computer does not have an SD slot right.. ha ha lol!! So anyway they are just gonna have to sit there on my camara unseen and under appreciated! Well u will just have to take my word on how cute they are! So anyway New news is: I got a puppy!!! She is a maltipoo and terrier mix, she is so tiny and cute and is the princess of our family!! Marcel LOVES her!! They play so good together!! So in the bad news department Our truck broke down (transmission is totally out!) So its time to decide what we are going to do about another vehicle. I loved the truck riding high, being able to see so much more and it was spacious! So I want either a truck or an SUV! I would love something big and easy to travel in, and oh ya one that will fit Marcels big stroller (it's a big jogging one).
Well people and friends that is all the news for today and sorry about the lack of pictures, I will try to put some up soon!
Love Parv

0 comments: