Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Time!







I love, love love the holidays.... Pablo is out of town in Oregon right now and I am missing him like crazy!! He swears he will be home by christmas, but he means like christmas day.. that makes me feel bummed but I have faith that he will be home sooner. Well Marcel is now such a good walker and is still a happy little boy. I am proud cause I have almost gotten rid of all his bottles ( yes, I know, its about time ) but I am so glad!! Daniel got his mid term grades and has improved and brought all his grades up (way to go)!! well I cant think of anything else to write but we REALLY need some family pics, everyone has got em' and well I am feeling like I need some to spruce up my blog. Thank you to my loyal readers (are there any?) ha ha ha!! keep checking back for updates!!

0 comments: